Spain has the highest number of sites declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the world, reaching a total of 41. In addition, thirteen Spanish cities have the title of World Heritage Cities by UNESCO, making Spain the country with more cities honored with this distinction.
- Santiago de Compostela
- Alcalá de Henares
- San Cristobal de la Laguna
- Spain is the second country in the world vith more foreign visitors, according to the World Tourism Organization (OMT)
- Barcelona is the most visited city of Spain and is listed tenth in the world ranking.
- Madrid hosts the World Tourism Organization and the International Tourism Fair. (FITUR).
- United Kingdom brought 16.178.653 tourists in a single year, which represents a 27% of UK population.
- According to the World Tourism Organization forecasts, Spain will receive 75 million foreign tourists in 2020
- Spain has fourteen National Parks. Other forms of protection are natural parks, of which Spain has a total of 126, and Regional Parks, with a total of 25.
- Spain is also the largest producer of olive oil, whose health benefits are known and appreciated around the hole world.
Areas of interest
The truth is that it is fortunate to have so many destinations to choose from and it is hard to choose, because we must leave something for next time…Read..
Spain from the sea
Enjoy leisure programs developed with innovation, elegance and exclusivity, always related to water…Read..